Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Samson


My hair is short
My eyes are brown
My tail is short and stubble
I'm overweight and my face looks like
It ran into a shovel

I live to lie
Out in the sun
With the cool grass on my tummy
I won't get up, not for anyone
Unless I smell something yummy

My life is cush
I eat and sleep
Then scratch at the door to be with the fam
If no one answers, I'll get frustrated
And give the door a body slam.

Although I look
Sad all the time
It's all a big charade
Just rub my belly, that's all I want
Then, go on with your day.

These little kids
They pull my ears
And poke me in the eye
Oh, the plight of a fat boxer...
It's a hard life.... sigh....

I snore, I fart
I clear a room
I'm proud to call it my habit
I have no tricks, no talents, no rules I know
I don't listen or obey.  Look!  A rabbit!

I know they love me
Those people in there,
They'll never get rid of me
So, I'll just lie here and catch some rays
And you can fill up my food bowl, please.





1 comment: